Wish every day was Halloween? Then you’re in the right place, my spooky little friend. Welcome to spookylittlehalloween.com, the blog celebrating October 31st all year long.
ABOUT THE BLOG
Wait…a year-round Halloween blog? Yup! Unlike Dracula or Frankenstein…it does exist! Spooky Little Halloween launched in September 2015 as the blog celebrating October 31st all year long. It’s a place for Halloween lovers to come together and make every day feel like their favorite day of the year. Learn more about the blog.
Miranda, the writer behind Spooky Little Halloween, is a Halloween lover, killer Halloween party planner and addicted to pumpkin guts, witches brews, to-die-for costumes, skulls and all things spooky. Learn more about Miranda.
WHERE TO START
Get Halloween treats in your inbox every Friday. Sign up for my Treats Not Tricks newsletter to get one Halloween treat delivered to your inbox every Friday morning all year long. It’s the best way to celebrate Halloween every day. Plus, you’ll receive access to all my special offerings for Halloween 2017 before anyone else!
Read the blog. If you’re new, here are a few of my reader’s favorite posts that will help you jump right into our Halloween community:
- 7 things I’ve learned about hosting a killer Halloween party
- 9 creepy podcasts you should be listening to this Halloween
- 10 places to buy spooky Halloween T-shirts
- 4 tried and true witches’ brew recipes
- How to create the perfect Halloween playlist
- My 9 favorite Halloween decorating ideas
- My Halloween traditions
Stay updated on new posts, get sneak peeks into my spooky little life and celebrate Halloween every day by following me on social media:
- Instagram: @spookylittlehalloween
- Twitter: @spkyhalloween
- Facebook: Spooky Little Halloween
- Pinterest: Spooky Little Halloween
- Society6: Spooky Little Halloween
- 8tracks: Spooky Little Halloween
Yes, I blog about Halloween all year, but I also plan extra special content just for Halloween season each year! Stay tuned for updates on what I have in store for Halloween 2018 by joining my email list. They’ll be the first to hear about everything.