Wish every day was Halloween? Then you’re in the right place, my spooky little friend. Welcome to spookylittlehalloween.com, the blog celebrating October 31st all year long.
ABOUT THE BLOG
Wait…a year-round Halloween blog? Yup! Unlike Dracula or Frankenstein…it does exist! Spooky Little Halloween launched in September 2015 as the blog celebrating October 31st all year long. It’s a place for Halloween lovers to come together and make every day feel like their favorite day of the year. Learn more about the blog.
Miranda, the writer behind Spooky Little Halloween, is a Halloween lover, killer Halloween party planner and addicted to pumpkin guts, witches brews, to-die-for costumes, skulls and all things spooky. Learn more about Miranda.
WHERE TO START
Get Halloween treats in your inbox every Friday. Sign up for my Treats Not Tricks newsletter to get one Halloween treat delivered to your inbox every Friday morning all year long. It’s the best way to celebrate Halloween every day. Plus, you’ll receive access to all my special offerings for Halloween 2017 before anyone else!
Read the blog. If you’re new, here are a few of my reader’s favorite posts that will help you jump right into our Halloween community:
- 7 things I’ve learned about hosting a killer Halloween party
- 9 creepy podcasts you should be listening to this Halloween
- 10 places to buy spooky Halloween T-shirts
- 4 tried and true witches’ brew recipes
- How to create the perfect Halloween playlist
- My 9 favorite Halloween decorating ideas
- My Halloween traditions
Stay updated on new posts, get sneak peeks into my spooky little life and celebrate Halloween every day by following me on social media:
- Instagram: @spookylittlehalloween
- Twitter: @spkyhalloween
- Facebook: Spooky Little Halloween
- Pinterest: Spooky Little Halloween
- 8tracks: Spooky Little Halloween
Yes, I blog about Halloween all year, but I also plan extra special content just for Halloween season each year! I’m putting the finishing touches on my plans for Halloween 2017, but here’s a sneak peek at what I have in store for my spooky little readers:
- The return of my popular e-course, Killer Halloween Party, where I help you plan every detail of your own killer Halloween party
- The 31 Days of Halloween challenge, for you Halloween die-hards trying to make the most of October
- Halloween 101, a weekly guided e-course to help you celebrate the best Halloween ever
- My first-ever Halloween card exchange!
Want to be the first to know about any of these? Get on my email list so you don’t miss a thing.