I have a few moments that benchmark the Halloween season arriving. I look forward to spotting my first Halloween goodies in stores (always at At Home). I count down to July 23 – aka 100 days to Halloween.
And I look forward to the moment Target finally puts out their Halloween collection in early September.
I had fun shopping in their Dollar Spot section before the rest of the items were out in the season corner of the store, but there’s just something special about wandering the aisles of Target once everything Halloween is out.
Here’s a look at some of my favorite things I saw.
Target’s Halloween 2017 Collection:
I love how Target names their Halloween collections every year.
These big mouth candy dishes are one of this year’s trends I keep seeing in every store.
Every year I want a glass pumpkin cookie jar, and every reason I forget to buy one.
Cutest witch ever.
This photo is a Halloween party waiting to happen.
I loved this fake book…so much that I bought its twin!
“Hooray for Halloween!” This pumpkin wizard is too cute for words.
Well, hello there.
I love all the pops of blue in Target’s Halloween collection this year.
This would be so cute for a terrarium or spooky fairy garden.
This serving tray was very cool – if not, impractical – in person.
So very Harry Potter.
Jackalope skeleton! So much fun.
Target’s Halloween lights are always my favorite section to browse.
I got the faux neon bat, and it is gorgeous!
Where to find these Halloween goodies
Find something you can’t live without? Items in this post are available at Target. Find your local store.
Keep watching for more Halloween hunting posts! You can also check out my previous posts:
- At Home’s Indoor Halloween Collection
- At Home’s Outdoor Halloween Collection
- At Home’s Mini Halloween Collections
- Cracker Barrel’s Halloween Collection
- Tuesday Morning’s Halloween Collection
- Big Lots’ Halloween Collection
- Michaels’ Halloween Collection
- Target Dollar Spot Halloween Collection
- Michaels’ Skeleton Manor Collection
- Spirit Halloween
- Joann’s Stores Halloween Collection – Part I
- Joann’s Stores Halloween Collection – Part II
- Pier 1’s Halloween Collection
- Kirkland’s Halloween Collection
Want weekly Halloween treats in your inbox?
If you just can’t get enough October 31st in your life, join my email list – Treats Not Tricks. Every Friday I’ll send you one Halloween treat to enjoy. It’s the best way to make every day feel like Halloween all year long!