Halloween hunting is always an adventure. Sometimes you walk in a store and can’t find a single thing you love. Other times, you find a couple treasures that have to come home with you.
And then sometimes, you walk in a store and fall in love with nearly everything.
That’s what happened when I walked into Kirkland’s this year – I fell in love with nearly every last thing I saw. In case you haven’t stopped by yet…or if you have and just want to see it all again, here are some of my very favorite items I saw this year.
Kirkland’s Halloween 2017 Collection:
Such a beautiful sight!
A little bit rustic + a little bit spooky = my kind of Halloween decor.
I adore this bat pumpkin!
Who doesn’t need a mummy ball? Plus, he lights up!
The cutest trick-or-treaters ever.
Mr. and Mrs. Halloween need these, for sure!
This coffin-shaped sign was my favorite thing in the store.
And this ghost was my mom’s favorite – I keep trying to convince her to get it.
I want to live at this house!
My favorite throw pillow I’ve seen so far this year.
Where to find these Halloween goodies
Find something you can’t live without? Items in this post are available at Kirkland’s. Find your local store.
More posts of Halloween 2017 collections are coming soon!
Keep an eye on spookylittlehalloween.com throughout Halloween as I continue to share these posts with you. You can also check out my previous posts:
- At Home’s Indoor Halloween Collection
- At Home’s Outdoor Halloween Collection
- At Home’s Mini Halloween Collections
- Cracker Barrel’s Halloween Collection
- Tuesday Morning’s Halloween Collection
- Big Lots’ Halloween Collection
- Michaels’ Halloween Collection
- Target Dollar Spot Halloween Collection
- Michaels’ Skeleton Manor Collection
- Spirit Halloween
- Joann’s Stores Halloween Collection – Part I
- Joann’s Stores Halloween Collection – Part II
- Pier 1’s Halloween Collection
Want weekly Halloween treats in your inbox?
If you just can’t get enough October 31st in your life, join my email list – Treats Not Tricks. Every Friday I’ll send you one Halloween treat to enjoy. It’s the best way to make every day feel like Halloween all year long!