Let’s make every day Halloween. I’d love for my daily life to be filled with gutting pumpkins and carving jack-o-lanterns, hunting for ghosts, watching my favorite scary movies, eating candy corn and spending the evening gathered around the bonfire under the glow of a full moon while sipping a witches’ brew with my friends year-round. How magical!
But alas…too much of a good thing ruins it.
Instead, Halloween junkies like you and me must get our fill of October 31 wherever we can the other 364 days of the year.
Looking for a way to make every day like Halloween? Look no further than my newly revamped email newsletter, Treats Not Tricks!
Here’s how it works:
Every Friday morning, I’ll send you one Halloween goodie.
Yeah, that’s pretty much it! 🎃
Okay, there’s a little more: these goodies will be something Halloween-related, and I will change it up every week so you never receive the same type of treat two weeks in a row. One week I might tell you about a spooky book I just read and loved. The next, it might be a preview of the latest DIY I’ve created for the blog. The week after that could be a cool article I found on haunted castles.
But no matter what, every single Friday I’ll deliver a little dose of Halloween to you.
Sound like your kind of thing?
Want a sneak peek at what I’m brewing?
No problem – here’s a few things I’m working on that you’ll see in your inbox at some point this year:
- Why I love Halloween – The very first email! I’ll tell you a little bit about what makes Halloween my favorite holiday – I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the answer, which has totally changed since my first blog post on SLH. I think you’ll also identify with it completely.
- Exclusive Halloween finds – Throughout the year, I’ll share some awesome one-of-a-kind Halloween products with you (and only you) that I’ve found online…because we all need more Halloween in our lives, right?
- DIY and recipe previews – You’ll see select DIY projects and recipes I’ve created just for Spooky Little Halloween before they hit the blog.
- Bonus blog posts – In addition to previews, you’ll also get some email-subscriber-only content from time to time. It might be an exclusive cocktail or a top secret haunted location not featured in my summer #TravelTuesday series – but it’s just for you.
- Sneak peeks of Halloweenie Roast – From the theme and ideas to a look behind the scenes at party photos, Treats Not Tricks subscribers will be the first to know everything I’m working on for my own annual party, Halloweenie Roast.
- First dibs on everything – Any time I launch something new, you will also be the first to know. You’ll have first dibs on one of the limited number of spots in this year’s card exchange. You’ll also get first access to my brand new party guides and the re-launch of my Killer Halloween Party e-course. No matter what it is, you have the first crack at signing up, joining or purchasing my Halloween goodies before I open it up to everyone else.
Emails begin this Friday, January 20, so there no better time to join.
By the way, when you join be sure you click the confirm button in the confirmation email so you’re signed up completely!
Once you’re subscribed and receiving emails each Friday, you can also hit reply at any time to any email if you want to get in touch with me. Share an idea for a future email, ask me a question or just say hi!
Looking forward to sending you treats,
Loved this post?
Make my spooky little heart happy & share it with your friends! Use the purple buttons on the left to repost this on your favorite social media platform.