All October posts are part of the Countdown to Halloween!
Dear Great Pumpkin…I want it all! I don’t know about you guys, but I find myself constantly pinning Halloween goodies on Pinterest that I want but will likely never buy. Why? Because a spooky little girl can dream.
Last year I put together a little Halloween wish list – kind of like my own Christmas list, but for October 31. And, just for fun, I thought I would put together another one for 2016.
If I had all the money in the world, here are the 18 Halloween items I would buy:
Find something you can’t live without? Links to almost every thing are below – a few items featured are already sold out or no longer available.
Here’s where to find these items:
- Halloween is a Season T-Shirt – Human
- Paper Bat Garland – Etsy
- Beaded Bat Pillow – Potter Barn
- Happy Haunting Halloween Dinner Plates – The Holiday Barn
- Trick or Treat Cauldron Mug – Spirit Halloween
- Ouija Planchette Cork Coaster – Spirit Halloween
- Pumpkin Queen Socks – Human
- Halloween Horrors Wall Tapestry – Society6
- Halloween Wall Clock – Society6
- Candy Corn Throw Pillow – Target.com
- Halloween Every Day Mug – Human
- Haunted House Village Glass – Crate & Barrel
- Skeleton Poncho – Grandin Road (not available)
- Trick or Treat Sign – Spirit Halloween
- Ouija Planchette Appetizer Plate – Spirit Halloween
- Skull Wall Decor – World Market
- Skeleton Doormat – Pier 1 (not available)
- Skeleton Hand Flute – Pottery Barn (not available)
What’s the no. 1 item on your Halloween wish list?
Share it in the comments! See more of my wish list items.
This is not a sponsored post – these are just items I genuinely like!
Loved this post?
It would make my spooky little heart so happy if you’d share it with your friends – use the share buttons on the left hand side of the screen to repost this!